Nentindo's Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about art, games, music, movies, animations, and you probably get the point by now. This place is for talking about basically everything.

Latest topics

» im new.....
Welcome to the site! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 am by bilalz

» How to make the site better....
Welcome to the site! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:03 am by Nentindo

» Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the site! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am by Suprememessage

» I'm going too....
Welcome to the site! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 am by Nentindo

» ATTENTION RANTERS!
Welcome to the site! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am by Nentindo

» so do tell me
Welcome to the site! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm by Nentindo

» Tremoid: The game
Welcome to the site! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am by Nentindo

» I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.
Welcome to the site! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 am by Nentindo

» Supreme's armory
Welcome to the site! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 am by Nentindo

Navigation

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

Welcome to the site!

Nentindo
    Nentindo
    Admin

Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

Welcome to the site! Empty Welcome to the site!

Post  Nentindo Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks for joining the site! I'm Nentindo, and I made it, surprisingly. Anyway, enjoy yourself and have fun!

EDIT: Updated rules, go read them!

Last edited by Nentindo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suprememessage
    Suprememessage

Welcome to the site! Empty Nice

Post  Suprememessage Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 am

Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.
    Nentindo
    Nentindo
    Admin

Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

Welcome to the site! Empty Re: Welcome to the site!

Post  Nentindo Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 am

Suprememessage wrote:Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.

Welcome to the site SupremeMessage! I'll mod you in a minute. Anyway, I can't make unique pics for the text box, but I can upload my own smileys, as shown by the High so if you have any pics you want to be made a smiley, send me a link to one on here or Newgrounds and I'll add it if I can!
    And thanks for joining and liking the site!
    Suprememessage
    Suprememessage

Post  Suprememessage Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 am

Nentindo wrote:
    Suprememessage wrote:Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.

Welcome to the site SupremeMessage! I'll mod you in a minute. Anyway, I can't make unique pics for the text box, but I can upload my own smileys, as shown by the High so if you have any pics you want to be made a smiley, send me a link to one on here or Newgrounds and I'll add it if I can!

Thanks, I really like the site, and with some new photo editing software I got I can make better quality photos, so I can design some unique smilies for the site, do you have any specific size you want the pictures to be? Anyway thanks for changing my avatar too, I'll try to be the best mod I can be. Want me to recommend the site to a few friends, so we can get some more members?
    Nentindo
    Nentindo
    Admin

Post  Nentindo Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 am

Suprememessage wrote:
    Nentindo wrote:

Thanks, I really like the site, and with some new photo editing software I got I can make better quality photos, so I can design some unique smilies for the site, do you have any specific size you want the pictures to be? Anyway thanks for changing my avatar too, I'll try to be the best mod I can be. Want me to recommend the site to a few friends, so we can get some more members?

Sure! The more the merrier, as no-one says. And if you want to make more smilies, just try to make them around the same size, but the Nyan Cat is the max size you can upload, so any size from Very Happy to High basically.
    Thanks!

EDIT:
    Added rainbow for the Nyan Cat. And yes, I am obsessed with Nyan Cat.

DiarrheaHigh

It doesn't look that good, but oh well.
    Suprememessage
    Suprememessage

Post  Suprememessage Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

TO ALL NEW USERS, YOU CAN'T READ MY POKER FACE. DON'T EVEN TRY.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:42 pm