A place to talk about art, games, music, movies, animations, and you probably get the point by now. This place is for talking about basically everything.


    Welcome to the site!

    Share
    avatar
    Nentindo
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-07-02
    Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

    Welcome to the site!

    Post  Nentindo on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

    Thanks for joining the site! I'm Nentindo, and I made it, surprisingly. Anyway, enjoy yourself and have fun!

    EDIT: Updated rules, go read them!


    Last edited by Nentindo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Suprememessage

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-07-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Massachussets

    Nice

    Post  Suprememessage on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 am

    Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.
    avatar
    Nentindo
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-07-02
    Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

    Re: Welcome to the site!

    Post  Nentindo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 am

    Suprememessage wrote:Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.

    Welcome to the site SupremeMessage! I'll mod you in a minute. Anyway, I can't make unique pics for the text box, but I can upload my own smileys, as shown by the High so if you have any pics you want to be made a smiley, send me a link to one on here or Newgrounds and I'll add it if I can!
    And thanks for joining and liking the site!
    avatar
    Suprememessage

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-07-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Massachussets

    Re: Welcome to the site!

    Post  Suprememessage on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 am

    Nentindo wrote:
    Suprememessage wrote:Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.

    Welcome to the site SupremeMessage! I'll mod you in a minute. Anyway, I can't make unique pics for the text box, but I can upload my own smileys, as shown by the High so if you have any pics you want to be made a smiley, send me a link to one on here or Newgrounds and I'll add it if I can!
    And thanks for joining and liking the site!

    Thanks, I really like the site, and with some new photo editing software I got I can make better quality photos, so I can design some unique smilies for the site, do you have any specific size you want the pictures to be? Anyway thanks for changing my avatar too, I'll try to be the best mod I can be. Want me to recommend the site to a few friends, so we can get some more members?
    avatar
    Nentindo
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-07-02
    Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

    Re: Welcome to the site!

    Post  Nentindo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 am

    Suprememessage wrote:
    Nentindo wrote:
    Suprememessage wrote:Thank you for asking me to join, I like the layout of this site and hope to be here as it grows, I'm pretty glad to say I'm one of the first members. Here is an idea though. Can you get any unique backrounds for the text box or any unique smileys? Anyways nice job. I like the site.

    Welcome to the site SupremeMessage! I'll mod you in a minute. Anyway, I can't make unique pics for the text box, but I can upload my own smileys, as shown by the High so if you have any pics you want to be made a smiley, send me a link to one on here or Newgrounds and I'll add it if I can!
    And thanks for joining and liking the site!

    Thanks, I really like the site, and with some new photo editing software I got I can make better quality photos, so I can design some unique smilies for the site, do you have any specific size you want the pictures to be? Anyway thanks for changing my avatar too, I'll try to be the best mod I can be. Want me to recommend the site to a few friends, so we can get some more members?

    Sure! The more the merrier, as no-one says. And if you want to make more smilies, just try to make them around the same size, but the Nyan Cat is the max size you can upload, so any size from Very Happy to High basically.
    Thanks!

    EDIT:
    Added rainbow for the Nyan Cat. And yes, I am obsessed with Nyan Cat.

    DiarrheaHigh

    It doesn't look that good, but oh well.
    avatar
    Suprememessage

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-07-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Massachussets

    Re: Welcome to the site!

    Post  Suprememessage on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

    TO ALL NEW USERS, YOU CAN'T READ MY POKER FACE. DON'T EVEN TRY.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Welcome to the site!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:00 am