Nentindo's Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about art, games, music, movies, animations, and you probably get the point by now. This place is for talking about basically everything.

Latest topics

» im new.....
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 am by bilalz

» How to make the site better....
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:03 am by Nentindo

» Welcome to the site!
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am by Suprememessage

» I'm going too....
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 am by Nentindo

» ATTENTION RANTERS!
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am by Nentindo

» so do tell me
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm by Nentindo

» Tremoid: The game
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am by Nentindo

» I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 am by Nentindo

» Supreme's armory
I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 am by Nentindo

Navigation

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.

Suprememessage
    Suprememessage

I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. Empty I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.

Post  Suprememessage Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 am

So, any other members will probably be seeing them soon if nentindo implements them once I finish and send them to him.
    Nentindo
    Nentindo
    Admin

Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

I have a new set of smileys coming for the site. Empty Re: I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.

Post  Nentindo Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 am

I got them! Here they are!
    Pacman
    Surprised Pacman
    Sad
    I smell a ban...
    Confused